Monday, November 2, 2009

Eventide





The votes are in, and a new song at your request is now here! Piano solos proved to be the favorite of most voters, so you can now listen to my latest original piano solo on the MP3 player above. Eventide is a piece I improvised tonight as I reflected on the day...beautiful autumn leaves, bright sunshine, a successful trip to a physical therapist who can help fix my strained quad, seeing my husband recover from food poisoning, listening to my boys (ages 4, 2.5, and 1) sing their hearts out...just another day in the life of an American mom! Let me know about your day, and I'll see if I can write something that suits it!

4 comments:

Brad said...

Very nice! Just what I needed at the end of a busy day!

Stacie Aho said...

Jennie! I had no idea you were an awesome piano player. I love learning all these things about the woman I'm meeting. I can't wait to hear more!

Erica Huff said...

Absolutely beautiful! I play your CD on repeat in Rebecca's room all night long. Matt and I get to listen to it through the monitor and it is just so wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us! And......I lost your number and you are not updating your family blog. I've been thinking about you and hope all is well. Good luck with the craziness that is the life of an American mom!

Jenny Clawson said...

I love this song! I listen to it all the time...it's exactly how I feel at the end of the day. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent-
Jenny